|Company||Vancouver Career College|
Vancouver Career College is a private post-secondary facility with six campuses located throughout British Columbia, Canada. The college specializes in training students for careers in health care, business, technology and trades in under one year.
Please note Job#02110621 in subject line of your application.
Vancouver Career College Abbotsford Campus is seeking enthusiastic and experienced Registered Nurses (RN) to fill the role of PN Instructor. The PN Instructor will provide instruction and facilitate student learning in gerontology, community medical care, and acute care.
The ideal candidate has 2 years recent acute care experience and must hold an active CRNBC License. Teaching experience and/or Provincial Instructional Diploma an asset.
Your relevant work history in a related setting, strong communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills, and your ability to motivate and inspire students will be essential to your success as an instructor.
The PN Instructor's responsibilities will include:
• Delivering instruction that meets module and program objectives as set out in the curriculum
• Preparing lesson plans and teaching aids that utilize a variety of teaching methods to promote student success
• Monitoring and discussing students' progress with them individually and as a group
• Assigning and posting grades
• Participating in the development and evaluation of curriculum and instructional materials
• Maintaining relevant industry skills and knowledge
Thank-you for your interest, however, the position has been filled and is no longer Available.