Reeves College is a private post-secondary facility with five campuses in Alberta. We specialize in training students for business and health care related careers in under one year.
Please note Job#02110684 in subject line of your application.
Reeves College Calgary North Campus is seeking a positive, customer-focused individual with dynamic people skills to fill the role of Employment Specialist. The Employment Specialist is critical to the success of the students and graduates on campus as you will be administering career and employment assistance programs.
The ideal candidate has a Bachelor’s Degree and 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience.
Your strong communication, interpersonal, organizational, and teamwork skills along with your working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and your ability to develop networks within the business community will be essential to your success as an Employment Specialist.
Focusing both internally and externally, your responsibilities will include:
- Coaching, supporting and developing partnerships with both the graduate and currently enrolled students
- Enhancing the student experience while in school and keeping the student on track for realizing their goal of successful program completion and post graduate employment
- Preparing and assisting students in their job search through mentoring, coaching and facilitation activities
- Delivering and coordinating presentations/workshops and seminars
- Creating strong campus marketing platforms, building a strong brand in the community and recruiting employer interaction through graduate interviews and employer presentations
Thank-you for your interest, however, the position has been filled and is no longer Available.